Ever Jebol Cambodia, Nufiandani: Indonesian National Team Do not Be Rash

Ever Jebol Cambodia, Nufiandani: Indonesian National Team Do not Be Rash

Support continues to flow to the U-22 Indonesia national team that will face Cambodia in the fight to live off Group B SEA Games 2017. Luis Mila troops claimed to win with a minimum score of 0-3 in a duel that took place at Shah Alam Stadium, this afternoon.

Ahmad Nufiandani, former national team winger of Indonesia U-23, rate, Cambodia can not be underestimated. Although never won from Indonesia, he said, Cambodian team have more motivation to win the game this afternoon, Thursday (8/24/2017).

“At least he came home with some results, though little.” Said Nufiandani.

For that according to Nufiandani, the U-22 national team players play seriously and seriously. “Work hard, do not remehin and lowin the opponent,” he said.

Indonesia U-22 national team is currently still in third place standings Group B with a collection of 8 points. While Vietnam and Thailand have packed 10 points. To secure a place in the semi-finals Indonesia needs a 3-0 win over Cambodia. Thus, the U-22 national team does not need to rely on the results of Thailand Vs Vietnam.

Nufiandani assess Indonesia U-22 national team has a strong capital to triumph in the SEA Games 2017. In addition to the composition of a qualified, Indonesia’s soccer climate began conducive.

“There is a naturalized player, there are players who already experience the previous game, there are players who play in senior teams.Concentration they are not broken anymore as before.First sempet there is a problem in the league, for the concentration of players split as well,” he said.

Nufiandani also advised that when facing Cambodia, the players are not provoked emotionally. They must remain calm so as not to harm their own team. “Just do not be in a hurry, just relax, though emang must be emotional but do not get carried away.”

Previously Nufiandani had once been in a crucial position as faced by the U-22 national team at this time. At the SEA Games 2015 ago, Nufiandani with U-23 national team must deal with the host Singapore in the last group stage match. “At that time the pressure was heavier, but for us to win and get away,” Nufiandani said.

“We are also waiting for the final result to qualify, must fight in the last matches,” the message.

At the SEA Games 2017, Indonesia U-23 national team also located a group with Cambodia. At that time, Indonesia massacred Cambodia with a score of 6-1. In this fight, Ahmad Nufiandani one of the executioners who managed to nest the ball into the opponent’s goal.

Borussia Dortmund Just A Stepping Stone For Ousmane Dembele?

Borussia Dortmund Just A Stepping Stone For Ousmane Dembele?

Former Munich Bay Munich technical director Michael Reschke said Ousmane Dembele joined Borussia Dortmund last summer out of necessity Judi Online. He wants to make Die Borussen a stepping stone before actually joining other top European clubs.

Reschke, who is now the sporting director of Stuttgart, claims that he has been in great demand by some great teams such as Barcelona and Bayern Munich last summer, following his remarkable performance with Rennes.

But he regretted Dembele’s decision to join Dortmund, which he said it was a major step in his career. He thought that Dembele was still not ready to play with top European clubs and did not dare to take risks, but Barca mentioned to be the main enthusiast last summer.

“I can assess the situation of a player very well, because we are also interested, from the point of view of Bayern Munich,” said Reschke told Sport Bild.

“Last year the situation is also the same as that Barcelona and Bayern Munich are also interested to bring this player. Barcelona has become a favorite at the time. ”

Dortmund added Dembele penalty

Bak CLBK, the Azulgrana camp raised interest again to bring the 20-year-old player to the Camp Nou this summer. He is projected as a replacement for Brazilian winger Neymar, who went to Paris Saint-Germain by breaking the world transfer record.

A bid of 100 million Euros for Dembele from the Catalan giants has been made, but unfortunately formally Die Borussen has rejected it.

Dembele then disappeared mysteriously from Dortmund’s practice sessions, and a suspension penalty decision was made by the club. Dortmund insisted to hold the price at 135 million Euro for Dembele, and on Sunday the club confirmed that Dembele would not return to training sessions any time soon.

“Borussia Dortmund have decided to continue punishment to Ousmane Dembele from a major team training session to an unspecified deadline,” the club statement said.

Dreams and big money offer

The player who positioned as a winger was reaping impressive debut in German football last season. He scored six goals in 32 appearances and created 63 chances.

Reschkle said that speculation about Dembele’s departure did not come as a surprise. Because interest from other big clubs to him has been around since last summer.

But Dembele is still not convinced that he can do much by playing in Barcelona or Bayern Munich. Then he chose Borussia Dortmund as a stepping stone.

“He deliberately chose Borussia Dortmund, because he also claimed to have declared himself not ready to play in one of Europe’s top clubs,” continued Reschke.

“It is not easy for him to be faced with such dreams and money.” He concluded. (Source: Squawka)

There are only 2 AC Milan captains like Leonardo Bonucci

Premier League results, Manchester City Beat the Promotion Team

Manchester City 2-0 win over promotion team, Brighton and Hove Albion, in the Premier League party, the first caste English League, at the Amex Stadium on Saturday (08/12/2017).

The Citizens’ victorious victory was determined by Sergio Aguero in the 70th minute and Lewis Dunk’s error five minutes later.

In this match, Manchester City controlled 78.1 percent of the game and fired four shots from 14 attempts.

Instead, Brighton only made two kicks towards goal from six experiments.

Manchester City’s first threat came from Kevin De Bruyne in the 17th minute. From the outside of the box, the ball he shot right into the middle of the goal so easily secured by goalkeeper Mat Ryan.

Similarly, Gabriel Jesus’ effort from close range in the 34th minute. Ryan who stands right in the middle of the goal, able to anticipate the rate of the ball. Until the first half ended, the score of the goalless draw remained unchanged.

New in the 70th minute, Manchester City broke the deadlock via Aguero. Utilizing a service from David Silva, the Argentine striker kicked his right foot into the left corner of Brighton’s goal.

Five minutes later, Manchester City doubled the advantage thanks to Lewis Dunk error in anticipation of the ball.

Josep Guardiola’s forces continued to press, but failed to score a third goal. Inevitably, the score 2-0 to victory Manchester City plastered when the long whistle sounded the referee.

With this result, The Citizens perched in second place standings with a collection of three points or just a goal difference from Huddersfield Town at the top.

Brighton and Hove Albion 0-2 Manchester City (Sergio Aguero 70 ‘; Lewis Dunk 75’-bd)

Brighton and Hove Albion: 1-Mat Ryan; 2-Bruno, 22-Shane Duffy, 5-Lewis Dunk, 29-Markus Suttner; 20-Solly March, 6-Dale Stephens, 24-Dav Propper, 37-Isaiah Brownl 13-Pascal Grob, 10-Tomer Hemed

Coach: Chris Hughton

Manchester City: 31-Ederson; 4-Vincent Kompany, 5-John Stones, 30-Nicolas Otamendi; 2-Kyle Walker, 17-Kevin De Bruyne, 21-David Silva, 25-Fernandinho, 3-Danilo; 10-Sergio Aguero, 33-Gabriel Jesus

Coach: Josep Guardiola

Madrid Without Modric at Camp Nou for Punishment Three Years Ago

Madrid Without Modric at Camp Nou for Punishment Three Years Ago

Real Madrid’s mainstay midfielder, Luka Modric, certainly absent when his club against Barcelona in the Spanish Super Cup first leg Agen Poker Online. He had to undergo a red card penalty received on the issue three years ago.

Spanish Super Cup bring Real Madrid as champions La Liga Primera Division, Spanish League first caste, and Barcelona as champions Copa del Rey.

In the first leg match that will be held at the Camp Nou on Sunday (13/08/2017), Modric will not be able to play because of sanctions ban. This punishment was obtained by Modric because of the expulsion he received in 2014.

In the Spanish Super Cup counter Atletico Madrid three years ago, Modric rewarded a second yellow card. The ban for the Croatian midfielder is only applied now because Real Madrid did not qualify for the Spanish Super Cup 2015 edition and 2016.

With the absence of Modric, coach Zinedine Zidane was forced to rack my brain to find escort Toni Kroos and Casemiro in El Real’s midfield. Nevertheless, Modric was able to return to the el clasico volum two for this event at the Santiago Bernabeu, scheduled to take place on 16 August 2017.

Simeone Respond Casually to Transfer Diego Costa

Simeone Respond Casually to Transfer Diego Costa

Atletico Madrid tactician Diego Simeone, claiming to be relaxed waiting for the transfer of Diego Costa, who has certainly no future at Chelsea.

Costa was Chelsea’s top scorer when they became Premier League champions last season, but he is rumored to have a fight with manager Antonio Conte in the middle of the season because of an offer from Tianjin Quanjian.

And the Italian manager expelled Costa from his team this summer, until the striker sidelined as his team lost to Arsenal in the Communty Shield game last night.

Atletico himself was exposed to FIFA punishment and will not be able to register a new player until January next.

Simeone later said at Goal International: “I do not want to comment much. The fact he is still with Chelsea. The most important thing for me is the condition of the club in general, not just when practicing. I have to work with what is. ”

“When I knew we could not bring in new players, I accepted that.”

“Maybe I can improve the quality, but right now the team is doing very well and I am very satisfied with that.”

Alves: Neymar Asks me to join PSG

Alves: Neymar Asks me to join PSG

Dani Alves stated Neymar told him last month to immediately join PSG because Neymar is also considering to arrive there Situs Poker.

The defender, released by Juventus after last season’s final expires will join Manchester City until he signed with PSG on 12 July.

It was exactly five days before the first report emerged that Neymar also wanted to arrive in Paris from Barcelona, ​​but Alves said if his compatriot had told him long ago.

“I talked to him about the possibilities,” Alves said after helping PSG win the Ligue 1 opener.

“He recommended me to come here. He signaled that he would join the club.

“I told him if I wanted to leave Juventus, and he thought to come here.”

Although he continued to argue, Neymar remained silent during this transfer window and said last Friday that he did not think whether he will pull or not right before the deal is over.

Alves dived his debut game with PSG in a 2-0 win over Amiens, but Neymar did not show his nose at all.

“There is anticipation because of the football he played and he will show it to the world,” said Alves, who previously won La Liga, Champions League and Club World Cup with Neymar in Barcelona.

“You take a big step when you have a player with a high level. The quality of this team will increase considerably from before. ”

Transfer value of Neymar is double the value of the previous transfer, 222 million euros, and the superstar will receive an income of 30 million euros per year after tax.

Meanwhile, one source said that PSG offered twice the salary Alves as submitted by Man City, but the 35-year-old said pay was not their primary concern.

“We moved not because of money,” Alves insisted.

“Some people leave the comfort zone, and we are Brazilians. People from Brazil do that. “

Klopp Ask Barca To Not Disturb Coutinho

Klopp Ask Barca To Not Disturb Coutinho

Liverpool tactician Jurgen Klopp once again insists his club will not release Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona.

Klopp asks Barca to stop chasing Coutinho because it will be in vain.

Barca reportedly made Coutinho as one of the target in the transfer market because they are in danger of losing Neymar. However, since the beginning of Liverpool insisted not to sell Coutinho.

Liverpool have reportedly rejected Barca’s first offer worth 72 million pounds. However, Barca mentioned will return with a second bid whose value reaches about 90 million pounds.

Whatever the offer from Barca, Klopp’s attitude is still the same. He did not want to lose Coutinho and asked Barca to stop chasing the player.

“I understand that Coutinho is highly valued, but they can save their energy,” Klopp said after his team beat Bayern Munich 3-0 in the Audi Cup early this morning.

Aji Santoso Officially Resigned from Arema FC Coach Chairs

Pelatih Arema FC Aji Santoso saat konferensi pers seusai timnya dikalahkan Persipura Jayapura di Stadion Kanjuruhan, Kabupaten Malang, Minggu (16/7/2017)

Aji Santoso Officially Resigned from Arema FC Coach Chairs

Aji Santoso ensured retreat from the seat of coach Arema FC Agen Sbobet.

It was delivered Aji in a press conference session with the media at Arema Office on Monday (07/31/2017).

The 47-year-old man said the decision to resign from Arema came from his own. He claimed to have discussed after the game against Borneo FC which ended with a score of 0-0.

“After the game, last night I had a discussion with management and family until finally this retreat decision was taken,” said Aji.

“This retreat decision comes from itself,” he said.

Read also: Aji Santoso Understand Disappointment and Commentary on Aremania Resignation Demand

Aji also thanked the club and management Arema FC.

“Thanks to the club and the Arema team,” he said.

“Although only for a moment, I’ve been feeling lifted trophy with this team,” said Aji.

For Aji’s replacement, Djoko Susilo, an assistant coach, is said to be taking over the coaching chair.

Currently, Arema ranks seventh with 26 points in the standings of League 1, trailing six points from the top ranked PSM.

Buffon Clarified Chaotic News in the Change Room during the Champions League Final

Kiper Juventus, Gianluigi Buffon, tampak kecewa seusai kekalahan dari Real Madrid pada final Liga Champions 2016-2017 di Stadion Millenium, Minggu (3/6/2017).

Buffon Clarified Chaotic News in the Change Room during the Champions League Final

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon explains his side’s situation at halftime against Real Madrid in the Champions League final in Cardiff on June 3, 2017. He insists that there is no dispute, as one might expect.

The news circulated that during the interval of the game, Leonardo Bonucci argued with Andrea Barzagli and Paulo Dybala. Rumors are increasingly trusted audiences after Bonucci chose to leave to AC Milan in the transfer market this summer.

But Buffon as team captain, denied rumors linking it to Juventus’ performance in the second half, in a match that ended with a score of 4-1 for Madrid. According to the Italian national team goalkeeper, Juventus did lose because Madrid a better team.

“We lost in Cardiff for meeting a better team, nothing at all, if it happens I prefer to be silent,” Buffon told Sky, as quoted by BolaSport.

“I want all the Bianconeri fans to be confident in our professionalism, we do not argue at all part time, but the reason is because we are dealing with a team ready to put us in the second half.”

Madrid won thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo’s two goals (27th and 61st minute) and the contribution of Casemiro (64 ‘) and Marco Asensio (90’). The only goal replies Juventus Mario Mandzukic printed in the 31st minute.

With these results, Madrid carved out history as the first team to defend the Champions League title. Los Blancos was increasingly dominant in this event because it has been held 12 times.

Pogba Pleased to Win Manchester Derby

Pogba Pleased to Win Manchester Derby

Manchester United player, Paul Pogba, admitted feeling very happy after successfully winning the Manchester Derby on July 21 this Maxbet Terpercaya Indonesia.

The Red Devils won the game with a final score of 2-0, through goals from 2 front-line players, Marcus Rashford, and also Romelu Lukaku, who had just come from Everton.

“I am happy with the results of the Manchester Derby match, although it is only a friendly match, but it is very important to us all,” Pogba told the media.

“We have to keep our performance and pay attention to what we need to improve in the early summer sessions, we should be better than the previous season.”